Cold ..you can always put on more clothes..*G
sports car or SUV??
------------------
Printable View
Cold ..you can always put on more clothes..*G
sports car or SUV??
------------------
sports car
Slow, continuous, heart fluttering kisses
or
Hard, grinding, head bangin'-makin' out??
------------------
Slow, continuous, heart fluttering kisses
Who is sexier?
Baseball Players OR Football Players?
Dammit...just my luck....I get the question.....who's sexier.....baseball or football?? How am I supposed to know this???
Okay......going fast or going slow...and this is in a non-sexual sorta way!! *LOL*
Going fast! especially driving! that would explain my 9 tickets! *L* FAST! definatly fast!
Video OR DVD?
Video.....*L.................................Sex in the morning or evening? *warrior grins*
------------------
Coffee!! Hot and black
blue jeans or sweats?
------------------
sex in the evening
Blue jeans OR Slacks?
ehmm... blue jeans
kk...... ummmm....
football... love it or hate it
Ok, football? At times, I love it and I can be like, "one of the guys" with it, but at times I hate it!
Pizza Hut OR Dominoes?